View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpossibleHoney View Post
Read this article and just had one takeaway.....dammit Stevie!

I am a Stevie Nicks fan. I am a Fleetwood Mac fan. I am 39 and have been for as long as I can remember because my mamma was. There are pictures of me in a Wild Heart Tour t-shirt at 8 years old, proudly carrying around my kiddie tambourine. My very first concert was the Rock A Little tour and while I dont remember it very well outside of it just being very, very loud but I have been in awe ever since.

I have been a Stevie apologist. I have been a down in the grit Stevie defender. I have been a proud "chiffon head". And today, honestly, I am in shock.

I agree that there are two sides to this story and I REALLY want Stevie to step forward and honestly say what she needs to. What in the Hell brought you to THIS? For good or ill, y'all have been down this road since y'all were practically kids and you threw down an ultimatum FOR WHAT? Him pitching a fit because of Rhiannon? What was this "outburst"?

As much as it pains me to say, I am just disappointed. I just dont know...
Thank you for your honesty. People think I am just a long time Stevie hater troll. Nothing could be further from the truth. This woman has disapointed me so many times the last few years.