View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
It comes off that way because everyone splinters into these "Stevie" or "Lindsey" groups and compares them - ie: Stevie leaves me like a cold dead fish but Lindsey doesn't.... It's apples to oranges anyway as far as their solo stuff goes. I happen to really enjoy both, myself.

I don't even know how people can like one or the other and then be a Fleetwood Mac fan. (Unless you only like Christine).

And, since it's a pet peeve of mine, my apologies for hijacking the Cologne, Germany thread and thanks to everyone for their pics, reviews and video posts (Vivfox!). Really is nice to experience the shows through your eyes.
I consider myself a Lindsey solo fan, not a Fleetwood Mac fan. As far as Fleetwood Mac goes, I like the Lindsey songs, some of the Stevie songs from Tusk and earlier, and maybe three Christine songs. But it makes sense to me that you can be a Fleetwood Mac fan and only like one or the other, or neither since there are so many incarnations of the band. There are plenty of people that just like the Peter Green era or Bob Welch. That's really the best thing about Fleetwood Mac is that no matter what your tastes are, there is probably an era or songwriter that you can enjoy. Being a Fleetwood Mac fan doesn't mean you have to enjoy every person that's ever been in that band.