View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
glad you managed to finally get the code and the reserved tix, but that is so annoying!

i really hope it won't turn out they were offering only A and C on presale, and that you could still get section B on general sale without having to get extra winery membership. at least the place is close to you, i once joined Chicago Winery for LB solo show (although split it with friends since we were buying 4 tix together) and i've never been to Chicago since!
yeah it's always a coin toss between getting in early or waiting and hoping you'll have just as good a selection later. Having been lucky and been burned both ways, I can see the tradeoff between both options.

Right now I'm happier knowing whether I've got tickets. I would likely go even if the only thing available was sitting on the grass (you can bring very low beach chairs there) just to have gone. But as I get older I like having the more comfortable option and for those prices so close to home, and I know I want to go for sure, so..... now I don't have to think about it til it's time to go