View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:03 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I don't know how long you have been a fan but my fandom began with the White Album. Back in those days and onward through the 20th Century I was lucky to see her live once every few years or so but the time in between felt like forever because although I had a few bootleg albums, there was nothing like youtube to keep me visually occupied until she came around again. In the 21st Century the luck has been amazing. I have had the privilege of seeing her live often twice in the same year and I can never get enough. I feel so honored that the person I identify as my favorite singer in the whole world is STILL relevant and performing for the world and me(of course) as I rolled from a teenager to a man in the middle of his life. So please Stevie keep on touring. Sure I'd love to hear new music again but if it doesn't happen, we still have a huge amount of music from her to enjoy. So rock on gold dust woman and twirling your Rhiannon capes for me.
Thank you for that. It's just that she is coming across to her fans as REALLY money-hungry, and that's kinda NOT cool..

Last edited by svnwndrs; 03-16-2017 at 11:05 PM..