View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Vault Songs that Stevie has told the media that she would like to record

When 24KG was released almost three years ago, Stevie did a Facebook Q&A revealing that she almost recorded "Julia" for the project, but decided not to include it...then stated "If I ever do Part 2, Julie will be on it" or something to that degree. I can't remember the exact quote, but I can only speculate that the reason "Julia" was left off of the Bella Donna Expanded Edition last year is because she still has it in mind to record it?

She has also mentioned in other interviews a song she wrote a long time ago called "The Kennedy's" that she wanted to record, as well as "City Of Hope" (aka "The Charmed Ones") which was written about/for Robin. A couple of weeks ago, she revealed the reason that "Joan Of Arc" wasn't included on the Deluxe Edition of "Tango" was that she had plans to record it again.

So that makes four songs (that I can think of) which could potentially make it onto "Songs From The Vault Part 2" - I'm calling it this because it's more than likely it won't be called "24KG Part 2", since that song has already been recorded. More than likely it will be titled "(Insert Vault Song Title here) - Songs From The Vault Volume II". We potentially have...

"Julia"
"The Kennedy's"
"City Of Hope"
"Joan Of Arc"

My question is for SisterNightRoad, SpyNote and anyone else on here who keeps tabs and archives her interviews. Has she mentioned any other song titles in the last few years that she has said she wanted to record? Any info is greatly appreciated.