View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
From Chrissie Hynde’s facebook page:

Hi Friends! The tour is off to a great start. Starting in Stevie’s home town, Phoenix, was a good call. A whole lotta love. Dan Mathews ( PETA’s senior Vice prez) and hubby Jack showed up. ( Remember when i acted as ‘best man’ at their wedding in Las Vegas, with Pamela Anderson as ‘maid of dishonour ?) EVerything’s more fun when they’re around.

Nils Lofgren and his lovely sex kitten of a wife, Amy, were there too. Nils is my good luck charm. He’s been with us from the start. ( I gave him my red Lewis Leathers motorcycle jacket one night on our very first tour of The States).

Martin, James, Nick and Eric are in stellar form. You could say they’re ‘kicking ass’. Last night in Denver I saw some old friends in the front row. “Hi Guys!"….. always good to have someone to wink at.

Australian Designer Mel Greensmith ( she’s actually a limey but lives in Aus with guitar hero boyfriend, Mark McGinty ( did i spell that right?) from the Divinyls ) made me some divine little jackets and sent them all the way from her shop in Sydney, WHEELS and DOLL BABY. Just gorgeous! Combined with my STELLA McCARTNEY jeans and boots - I felt like Kate Moss with a guitar..

But the BEST thing is getting to hear STEVIE NICK’S VOICE every night. It’s MAGIC.
See ya soon in a town near you! xch

#stevie nicks#chrissie hynde#24 karat gold tour#news#misc#phoenix#denver

She is sooo nice!!!!