View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 07:37 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr
I think they were great friends. From all the research I have done, both have said great things about each other. Especially from a music perspective, but I have heard CM refer to LB like a big brother. And I think she even said, he would do anything for me if I asked.

I think when she left, he was a little hurt. IMO, LB loved CM. (in the good way)
They have always said pretty appreciative things about each other musically. I think they got along, but were never friends in the sense of calling each other just to shoot the breeze. I'm sure they were all hurt when she left, just as they were all hurt when LB left.

I think after all these 5 have been through, there had to have been a basic 'like' of each other on a fundamental level, or things never would have worked the way they did. I remember Stevie said a couple of years ago that if one of them ever was sick or in trouble, she knows the other 4 would be there in a heartbeat, and I'd like to believe that is ultimately still the bottom line.

-Lis