View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodmod View Post
I think there may be two likely outcomes here..

1) When this sham of a tour finishes and Mick doesn't need to give interviews and talk rubbish to sell tickets and Mike/Neil scatter back to their preferred endeavors, Mick will hold out an olive branch to Lindsey to try and get him back on-side for one final payday by the Rumours-Five (all is forgiven tour) before they are too old to perform.

or

2) Lindsey remains ghosted by the band for having the audacity to file a lawsuit against them for his share of the tour profits, remember how shabbily Bob Welch was treated after filing a lawsuit against the band.

Personally, I hope Lindsey swerves any future involvement with Mick and if able concentrates on his solo career or what makes him happy.
To return to a band after it has kicked you out twice seems pathological, like rock's version of Stockholm syndrome. If LB ever reunited with these clowns, the effect would be worse on the legacy of the band's musical achievements than the original firing. I hope he has the sense to cut these people loose for life. They're done with him; he should be done with them. There is no "healing" in reuniting at this point. That's touchy-feely psychobabble in this situation.

moviekinks.blogspot.com