View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
There was a post on Facebook in the Fleetwood Mac News with a quote from Lindsey on A) what he's listening to (among other things, the new HAIM single....man, I would LOVE to see him produce them!), and B) what his future plans are....rehearsals have been stopped, since the Spring shows are canceled, but he (hopefully) plans to be back out on the road in August, TO PROMOTE HIS NEW ALBUM.
(He referenced the new album twice, but did NOT call it by name, so I wonder if he's rethinking Blue Light.
Before this post I’d have thought this August leg was just a contractual obligation pending since his heart attack. But if he talked about promoting his new album, then maybe it will see the light whenever they decide to continue this tour. Hopefully next year since I won’t be able to travel this year.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.