Thread: Live 1989
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 10:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I have a crazier story. A friend of mine has a young daughter who works at a restaurant. One day she came down with a fever so they isolated her and took her to a doctor. The doctor took blood and tested for Covid antibodies (not a true Covid test). The test came back negative. A few days later the fever went away and she discovered co-workers at the restaurant were sick with Covid. Her fever came back so her parents isolated her again but then the fever went away. They took her for an official Covid test which was negative. They were happy until a few days later her fever came back and she went for another Covid test which came back positive. Of course the family believes she had Covid the entire time but had no antibodies and had a false negative. Its some crazy s**t.
You don't get antibodies until you've fought if off I think. I have tested positve 3 times in a row now though for the last 10 days I only have a loss of sense of taste and smell. Food tastes like cardboard. Sweet taste is starting to come back and very strong Liquer, so...... hahaha