View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
supposedly, when Mick said in the @CBS interview that majority rules and "divorcing" Lindsey was a group decision, Chris said - no, it was not - i was in London and knew nothing about it.

that got cut.

something like that did make it into RS interview.
It was mentioned somewhere--I think in the article--she heard it when she was in London, I guess after MusicCares? For that reason, is she their way back into Lindsey's good graces when they need to get there? I mean, you know they will. MC is fully aware of the FM/SN drama--but is Neil? Doubtful
Methinks a lot will of the truth come to daylight if/when a lawsuit comes to fruition.
There are so many things I want answers to:
1. What was said in the band "pow-wow" pre this interview. Truthfully, Mick looks like the only one that actually wanted to be there.
2. When Christine did hear (if what SHE'S saying is true) did she push back
3. Who told Stevie there are signs all over LA about her...LOL. Honestly would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that one. As an aside--WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE people to bring those signs to the concerts. Who knows, maybe Mick or Stevie will sign them. LOL
4. Heard Brett bowed out of this-if so--Kudos to him and that kinda speaks volumes.
5. Mick's drum tech is married to/dating Lindsey's niece.....#awkward.
6. When will Stevie's mentionitis kick in. How long will it take her to dedicate "Landslide" to Lindsey?
7. How soon into the run does the set list change?
8. Who actually thought this was a good idea and did they expect the a$$ kicking they've gotten since it was announced.

I am curious to see how further press goes for this. I mean, CBS was a disaster on all fronts. Do they wait for Pre-sale/tix to go on sale to schedule more press? I mean they have 5 months to button up their script.
And finally-when will we hear from Lindsey? He deserves to have his side out there too--of course, when he's ready. Would love to see it on Oct 2,2018..LOL