View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[Guy not a fan of the new song, from his blog post about romance. Click on the article. He looks like Freddie Prinze, Jr., speaking of which, Joss now that you have so much power in Hollywood, please I need Buffy/Angel redux and I need it baaad]

http://www.jewishjournal.com/some_re...ance_20120523/ by Elliot Steingart, Jewish Journal, May 23, 2012

I enjoy taking her places that will impress her like taking her out to see Lindsay Buckingham at the Wiltern.We drank John Jamesons, our favorite whiskey, and waited for Lindsay to play his hits like “Not That Funny” and “Tusk.” Instead he played his new song “Poor Little Raven.” The crowd was enchanted while we whispered in each other’s ears about how poor we felt for listening to “The Raven.”

We left our seats and snuck down to the floor level where we were an arm grab away from the Raven himself. After the show we stumbled into a Korean Karaoke bar where we rented a room and sang for as long as Lindsay played singing drunken duets of Death Cab for Cutie’s “I’ll Follow you into the Dark” and “Can’t Stop” by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.