View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
I still love this song to the max. This ending sounds spectacular. I love it when he roughs it up. And he sped the song slightly up in concert compared to earlier tours, which makes it even more incredible. I hope a good complete recording of this SUD-performance pops up somewhere, but for now, thanks for this!!!
I do too! I told him so at my first meet and greet in Columbus and again after Fort Worth show. I told him it to never stop playing it I swear that song - live - is stunning...there are no words. It literally gives me chills!

I finally got to listen to the new torrent from Fort Worth, that Eugene posted in another thread, and which MrStevie was good enough to convert for us. That's the recording you're hoping for He doesn't do that last crazy bit, but it's still roughed up from earlier recordings! I was listening at bedtime and the whole thing is spectacular - crank it up and it's like being there. Anyways, so as I'm listening in bed, and SUD came on it really startled me how intense it was even on a boot recording!!!