View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 09:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
This is a rant.
Well, I'm a ledgy for life. I'm here since 2003 and I am as negative as I want here, because this is my Fleetwood Mac living room. Where else can I be myself if not here? I also shared my exitement about FM, the tours, the music, the personalities, everything - with everyone here.

I thought age, illness or the death of one member would be the end of the band, but now it turns out, it is simply greed. Not that I wish any member of the band something bad in their personal life, but this is just so godawful lame, it makes me question my involvement with this band. This greedy MFs do not deserve my loyalty, did they ever? So I'm ending the long and certainly interesting roller-coaster-ride of being a FM fan and I'll do that here, too.

I have never been a fan of Lindsey, his music is not for me, neither is his personality, but I came to respect him a great deal, he gave alot for this band and has been the sole power who made the band happen for decades. The point that makes me so angry is the absolute lack of respect, the denial of Lindseys importance, his hard work, creativity, talent and energy, the attempt to extinguish his archivements. I can't deal with backstabbers, liars, opportunists or people who just stand by and let them do their **** (yes, Christine, what about some solidarity?). My expectations regarding the characters of the current bandmembers have been brutally undercut, and since Neil and Mike joined this rotting corpse of integrity, they can't be better. So - what is left of the band? Not even ruins, just debris. That's all.

And I'm complaining about it right here, in my FM living room.
Rant over.
I am in total agreement with Sodascouts-- Great post, AncientQueen, with those superbly put paragraphs I think our case has been cemented, and our viewpoint made crystal. You rule.