View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Haha, this is a good interview, funny title. It says she said "last year" though so I guess it wasn't done recently?

However, I never quite understand her klonopin timeline. I know she says they started giving it to her after she got out of rehab in 85, but I don't think it really became a problem until a while later, like later 80s? There's this really fantastic long interview she has from 1986 with Molly Meldrum that's on YouTube and she seems very clear headed and like her normal Stevie self. Whereas her interviews from the earlier 80s are always very obvious that she's high and her interviews from later 80s-90s very obvious that she's on klonopin, this one is a gem. But in this interview, she makes it seem like the klonopin was affecting her right from the start.
She started klonopin in late '86, not '85, and as she said also here her doses got progressively increased until she eventually went to rehab in 1993.
I think the interviewer simply meant past solar year, as 2016, also because they wouldn't otherwise have known the date of the Tango reissue. Probably she talked with them around last December.