View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Nothing that she said about Lindsey was anything new (although she did offhandedly confirm that You May Be The One was about him, which I don't think had been explicitly said before). We've all heard the coffee pot demo spiel, the duo tirade, etc., etc.

She was taking stabs at him regarding their relationship, for sure, but it was done pretty lightheartedly if you ask me. And I think she kept it up because it was getting laughs. So yeah, she was pretty brutal but in my opinion, none of it came off THAT seriously. She was making me laugh, at least.

All throughout the IYD promo, she consistently sang his praises. I do think they tend to have a very hot/cold relationship, but unless a bunch of stuff has been going on behind the scenes (and it very well may have, I certainly wouldn't know!) then I doubt she's just randomly switched into kill Lindsey mode.

That said, I did get the vibe that she was totally for real about the Bob Dylan saga and that that legitimately still bugs her.
Eh, not that much -- she likes that she gets a laugh out of it more than anything, I think. Like, she said - he should know better and I think he does. He probably just pushes her buttons -- just as much as she pushes his. For all we know he's been telling her that since day one and she's always responded with the Bob Dylan line. LOL.

Oh, but she did add some new info to their history -- small details that I really dig. Like she said she always wrote at "home" and named his parents house as one of those places. I thought that was neat. Of course, I think they lived there when they moved back during Lindsey's illness.

Last edited by CADreaming; 10-08-2012 at 09:16 PM..