View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 08:19 PM

This really is a superb album. When you listen to it, and certainly when you see the 15-minute EPK posted on their official YouTube account, the chemistry between these two legendary artists is plain to see. Their partnership is as strong as ever. While there is now very little prospect of a future Fleetwood Mac album, it is wonderful to see that Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie still have plenty of creative juice left in the tank, and after next year’s Fleetwood Mac tour, it will be fascinating to hear what they might come out with next.

^^This is how I've been feeling. What if they did another record? I think the progression would be fascinating! And.............. this really is a fantastic album. But, I think it could have even been better. I've already listened to it 100000 times more than SYW, 24K and IYD combined. Well, it's close.. I listened to SYW a lot. BuckVie will pass all those soon.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 06-27-2017 at 08:24 PM..