View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I find it very entertaining reading these threads. I have seen the same group of people here who continually poke fun at the Stevie groups on Facebook and at other online Stevie groups because of their refusal to accept anything negative about Stevie Nicks. And here you all sit gushing and gushing about Lindsey or Christine and acting like you know what they are thinking on a day to day basis and about the relationships they have with people in their band they have known for over 40 years...but knowing that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Lindsey is tired of Stevie and doesnt care if she records anymore. Christine and Stevie never made a pact to make the same as the boys in the band. Geez...I think we should just start a Lets Bash Stevie Nicks thread and let you guys just go to town constantly. You just cant help yourselves. It is in literally 99% of the threads on this Rumours board. Look at yourselves in the mirror!!
Aww sorry to hear that even Facebook FM groups are not places of SN worship you’d like them to be and you can’t find what you want even there. I’m sure there must be at least some closed groups on social media that will satisfy your SN needs.

On another note, happy to read you are entertained and not angry anymore, and I enjoy reading your posts in chit chat forum here!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"