View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Once again the "fan club" does not fail to disgust me. I went to the site to check on these "videos and pics" and the first thing that came to my mind, I can not post as I know I will go to hell..lol.
First off there is only one pic that even remotely looks professional. The others look like they were taken from a fan back in the ..what...10th row?
Then we get to the videos...they are soooo short..mostly of Mick and of things that dont really entertain us. Where are Stevie and Lindsey? I did not see pics of her at all.
Then oh and this gets even better....I go to the special member merchandise spot and guess what...it takes me to Fanfire!! And of course that link is not working.
I cannot describe how sick this makes me that FM has their name on this crap site.
Something should be done about this....I know a 300% fact that I am NOT renewing and would love to see whoever started this in jail!
God Bless our favorite band......

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN