Thread: Anyone Else...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcat View Post
Ooooh let's talk more about that moment in Mirage. I absolutely love that, well the whole song, but especially that moment between Lindsey and Stevie. in spite of how much animosity they can have for each other they have such an amazing connection.
They've done something similar during Don't Stop in recent tours, but since they tend to do it every night, it doesn't have the same unique effect as it did when we watched that Mirage video and saw it for the first spontaneous time.

I think it's akin to muscle memory. People memory. That familiarity and comfort, ease you can have in relationship to another person, even if you're estranged or have been apart.

During Disney Going Home, Mick made me jealous when he talked about the Clinton performance, because I wish I'd been where he'd been. He said as they were getting ready to go on stage, he looked and he saw Lindsey and Stevie holding hands and Christine and John holding hands too as the band walked up and it was like the past had returned. Michele