View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The song is fine. It's kind of catchy and it bops along. But I guess my expectations are doing me in here. When this CD was first announced as a duet CD, I was kind of horrified because I don't think I could listen to a whole CD of duets of anyone. Stop Dragging My Heart Around is great. So is Leather and Lace. And I like I Will Run to You too. World Turning is the closest thing that they have to a duet, and though it's not my favorite song, I like it well enough. But I wouldn't want a whole CD of duets. Then people started saying that it was a duo CD and not a duet CD (see other thread) and I got excited again. I was thinking mostly Hold Me and Don't Stop. But basically this seems to be a Fleetwood Mac CD without Stevie. At least in these first 3 tracks, I hear two Lindsey songs and a Christine song with very little "duo" at all. So I'm going to ratchet down my expectations (easier said than done) and hopefully enjoy this as much as possible when it gets released. There are 7 more songs, right? There have to be at least two or three good songs (he said, trying to convince himself).

Kevin