View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I wonder how things might have panned out differently had they made a different decision when Chris rejoined.
They decided to do another big tour straight away- I'm sure Mick & Lindsey had hoped Chris rejoining would have led Stevie to immediately record an album straight after that tour.
Stevie always talks about her solo-Fleetwood Mac-solo-Fleetwood Mac cycle. Had they used that window to do an album, surely Stevie would have had no choice but to do an at least a short tour to support it. Perhaps we could have had an album and tour at that point rather than just one big, long tour.
Good point
Its amazing after that huge Mac tour that they went on another huge 2 year Mac tour with Christine back to back. I think their age had something to do with it (making up for lost time). It would have been something if they would have went into the studio first. I don't want an EP or 4 rushed live demo tracks. I want the full monty drama of a year in the studio with the Mac.