View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
maybe he's honest because Stevie would leave FM and let them do new music, but Mick has convinced her not to? so he has to be quiet cos Stevie is taking all the fan ire, while agreeing to stay for s=cash cow tours for Mick's sake?

yes, thank goodness we will get to hear EVEN OLDER tunes on the next FM tour than the 40 yo old tunes we have been listening to for the last 3 greatest hits tours.
I am just realistic elle. If it were up to me, I would prefer to see a solo Christine show with all her early Mac tunes with her solo stuff. Stevie has been signed up to do the tour which we know is happening. Its a good sign Stevie spoke to Mick about mixing things up a bit. She just got off a tour without doing Dreams. That was a first. Of course we would all love new music. Mick says he thinks it the best way to go out (new music). I sensed his frustration at Stevie while you thought he was covering for her. Its just that we have different takes to what we read.