View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i couldn't believe that cause i've heard raves about it from you all, but i have heard garbage about it from others! and let me tell u, it's real GARBAGE! they were hating on linds like those ppl on the ledge that bash stevie!

Ah, and there we get to the heart of matter.

We all know the discussions of the last few days crossed a lot of lines and pissed off a lot of people. All of the fans of one artist are not defined by the behavior of an individual.

We can continue in an openly aggressive or passively aggressive Stevie vs. Lindsey manner for the next few days, like we have for the last few days...or we can decide not to.

As for the albums... I'm sure you know that Lindsey fans like them and talk about them all the time. There are a lot of people out there who aren't Lindsey fans and there are certainly some fans out there who even actively hate Lindsey for whatever reasons. The only way you'll really know if his material or Tusk is bad - "too weird," full of "death" and "suffering" and "sh*t" and "garbage" - is for you to listen to them and decide for yourself. They may or may not be your cup of tea.

Last edited by Les; 08-20-2002 at 03:09 PM..