View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
I was at an MSG show recently and noticed Lindsey was really enjoying the ladies congregating by his monitor. More so than in the past. Not a biggie, I know he likes to flirt on occasion. It seems to fuel him, to be able to interact with specific faces in the crowd. Heck, he's flirted with me. But there was something....respectful(?) about it.

Well, this time at Newark's show tonight, I got turned off. During Mick's band introductions, he leaned down and engaged in an quite extended conversation with one of the young ladies.

Then, after the band bowed and was exiting, he went back to talk some more. A folded paper was handed to him by one of the girls (I think the one he was talking to) and he tried to be discreet about it (in front of thousands of people), slipping it into his right blazer pocket.

Seriously, dude? You're married. Wtf.

Yes, I know this is an age-old story and shouldn't be surprised. But you're married, with kids, and in front of tens of thousands of people. Don't be a slime.

Of course, this is purely speculation on my part, but let's be serious.

And, in other news, THE BAND EFFING ROCKED!!!!!!!
He's spoken to me and girls around me during shows before. It's not as scandalous as people think. He's not sleazy to us up there. He asked me if i'm having a good time once (uh, duh. Of course I am). He joked to another girl about her shirt (that had the band on it, he pointed to his own face on it). He complimented my purse once. And often signs things that people bring up when he's sitting on the edge and talking to us. He's never said anything disrespectful at all. And usually people are trying to throw up letters they've written or little signs they're holding up. Much like how we give Stevie letters/notes/pictures/gifts during edge walks.