View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
There are I think four songs from the KFOG Chritimas show. Fall From Grace at The Blockbuster Awards is a good one. I don't think there's a complete show though. She had a lot of sound issues on that tour.
TISL was a weird tour/time. If memory is correct the tour started off ok, but she got really sick pretty early on in the summer. A lot of dates were postponed or cancelled. She did a show at the Santa Barbara Bowl and she sounds terrible, even explains to the crowd that she is sick but she thinks she can still do the show. There's a recording out there of the show. Sheryl Crow joined her for some dates of the tour but not all of them. She no sooner got back to full health and September 11th happened. I had tickets to see her on the 12th in Rochester new york. That show wound up getting cancelled as well as a lot of other shows around that time. A couple of years later Lori did a QA on the nicksfix and confirmed they couldn't get the sound right for most of the tour, they finally figured it out towards the end of the tour.