View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well we don't really know because we don't have full videos of every WY introduction.I can't imagine why Stevie would include that in her speech if she was making it up?
We have people who were there though. They are our Youtube. Maybe her recollection was skewed. I can't imagine that he did say it on this tour without someone who was in the audience mentioning it, video or not.

Now, someone will come shuffling along and claim that they were there the night he said it, six months after the fact, but I won't believe them. I think it would have been noted when he said it. I can see him saying that to her and he obviously doesn't mind being attributed with having said it on stage because he bows and preens and makes his funny faces when she says he did, so he's having a good time and probably would have said it on stage if he'd thought of it, but I think he must have said it to her off stage or when they were walking to the mics or somehow said it when the audience could not and did not hear.

Michele