Thread: Nicks McNuggets
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie Nicks & Lindsey Buckingham Reunite On Her New Album

Aw! We're so pleased to hear this. They made such beautiful music for so many years - it's nice to hear that they still can!

May 3rd marks the return of Stevie Nicks into our lives as she'll be releasing her first solo album in a decade. So far, we've heard NOTHING but good things about it and today, a new special tidbit was added to our list of reasons to pick up the album. According to Stevie, Lindsey Buckingham, her former Fleetwood Mac bandmate and ex-lover, collaborated with her on one of the songs!

Stevie explained to sources that the song is "very serious," adding further:

"It's a song that I wrote about Walter Reed that's called 'Soldier's Angel.' So Lindsey came in and played guitar. It's just Lindsey and me. It's very Buckingham Nicks and I think that it's going to be a very serious and important song to the world and I think it's a very serious and important song for Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks because it sounds like Buckingham Nicks. Because it is."
Wow. So touching. Such a powerful subject, but honestly, if there were ever two artists who could handle it, we say it was you guys.
Perhaps this is the start of even more collaborations down the road? We sure hope so!
Counting down the days until May 3rd! We're so ready for this!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-25-li...soliders-angel