View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Many Christine fans love Nights in Estoril and deem it one of her best. I myself love Hollywood.

I was looking for some more Another Link in the Chain information since yesterday. But this is all I could see on the internet.

http://www.drummerszone.com/bands/ba...c&bioLimit=all

In 1994, Fleetwood Mac recorded an album tentatively titled "Another Link In The Chain".Mick had assembled an entirely new lineup consisting of him and John McVie, Christine McVie, "Tango" vet Billy Burnette, "Zoo" vocalist Bekka Bramlett, and ex-Traffic guitarist Dave Mason. While waiting for their album to be released, Fleetwood Mac embarked on a World Tour, opening for Crosby, Stills and Nash. They also toured in 1995 on an entirely different bill with Orleans as the opening act , Pat Benatar, co-headlining with 70's power ballad pioneers REO Speedwagon.

In October 1995, almost an entire year after the album was initially recorded -- and after the tour had already ended -- , Warner Brothers finally released the Mac's new album, which was now called "Time". The album sold poorly and the tour didn't fare much better. After all, it's hard to sell tickets for a tour when you're given no album to promote, have no support from your label, and have an essentially brand new lineup of a legendary band to push. Bandmember frustration ensued and yet another incarnation of Fleetwood Mac would enter the annals of Mac recording history.