Thread: A Note From Bee
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default A Note From Bee

I could have made this a "Prayer For Me" thread in reality, but that isn't my style. This, in later moments, is more of an apology really. To not only the friends I have on the board, but the board at large.

I'm sure alot of you have noticed somewhat of a change in my personality. Yes I was eccentric and "shiny happy" Bee when I first joined up until a small while ago. But recently she's retreated into a much more reserved and sheltered self. I have Depression, and so this isn't an uncommon thing to happen to me. I just want you all to know that I'm truelly sorry for my more depressing and, as some would say, self centred posts brushing over my problems while at the same time lamenting them. I'm not going to give a running commentary on my personal life in this post. I don't feel it fair to myself, people reading this or anybody else for me to share my personal (Home, University) with the world as it is my cross to bear. I'm trying my best to cope with my Demons without my usual tactics that I know are unhealthy for me. I just want to thank you all for your patience and understanding. Especially considering recent events in a thread I created which added less than favourable drama to the chit chat forum. I do feel hugely responcible for it considering my personal links to the member in question, and so each person who got themselves involved in it and upset because of it: I truelly am sorry. I have not seen nor spoken with the woman since the altercations and I'm hoping our paths shant cross until I'm at least at a better place where I can cope with an altercation that isn't behind a computer screen. At the moment I'm too fragile for that.

Once again, thank you whole heartedly for your patience. I'm working to try and get the Bee you used to know back. At the moment all she wants to do is sleep and forget the world. But I'll try to tempt her back with sweets and promises of a cuddle from Lindsey (lie but a girl can dream).

-Bee-