View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
...and it would seem that my recollection of you as an immature, obtuse ignoramus is accurate.

As stated in my earlier post, "I've been entertained by various (negative) comments about all of the band members at times over the years and have even contributed on occasion" but my point was that "it does get a little tedious after a while".

For the record, I stand by this comment (made some time ago) because I believe Stevie's touring days are behind her. Her performances have lacked spontaneity and nuance for the last twenty years, with a noticeable decline each year. Furthermore, no amount of surgery, hair extensions and lighting can conceal the fact she is a 70 year old woman. To believe otherwise is sad and ill-fated - i.e. she can never contend with her former self.
To be frank, I think she's wasting valuable time touring when she could, in theory, create work of substance in the recording studio but then that's another story.

I've stated on many occasions over the last 10 years or so that Stevie's arrogance and inflated ego have caused me to dislike her as a person, to the point of no return. I also believe she was foolish not to participate in one last Fleetwood Mac album but ultimately, this - and the way she behaves - is her choice.
In short, she can do whatever she wants, good or bad.

As for medication my friend, you would do well to invest in a substantial amount of it - maybe even stockpile - but be sure to consume it all in one sitting.
I was wondering do some people that live down under have a rectal cranium disorder. After reading some of your post it does give one pause to thought.