View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I have no doubt you're 100% correct that Stevie refused to be interviewed back in 1982. I was not suggesting that FM was wrong for not giving interviews to Rolling Stone for their story on her. I was saying that I can see why Stevie would have thought FM wouldn't have acknowledged her induction, or why she wouldn't have said anything at the concert about it first, that's all.

I don't know what you mean about Stevie "still selling poison" or "she is trying to bring them (FM) into it. WRONG." In the interview, she said she wasn't going to say anything at the concert about her induction but once Mick and Christine congratulated her in front of everybody, she felt it was ok to talk about it. How that was selling poison or bringing them into it, that is what I don't understand your anger about. This is an example of what I see as no matter what she says or does, certain people will say it's never right.
Exactly, it must be exhausting to over analyze someone's every public move in order to try and ascribe evil intent to it.