View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 04:32 PM
Ledgie

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
??? Instead of more than a dozen UK shows they are now playing one. Rather than 23 European shows they are now playing 3. How does this show good ticket sales? I'm sure there'll be further dates added, but its weird to only be announcing 3 initial dates. For the last few London visits they've played the O2 arena. Its easier for them to add dates to an arena than a stadium.

PS: as others have said. That's definitely my mind made up. Wembley is not a fun venue for music concerts.
Fleetwood Mac are not a stadium band. Obviously, they want fewer shows in bigger venues like Wembley, but I would much prefer indoor. Given that they won't be doing two consecutive nights on this tour and the fact that these venues have other big names booked at this busy time of year, I can't see too many new dates being added.In Dublin, for example, they won't play an extra night after the 13th and the night after is not an option as it's too close to Wembley date. Once again, I count myself so fortunate to have seen them THREE times in Dublin in 2015: this year it will be once.....and outdoors at that.