View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
What
How can you be so certain. Its a valid point IF Mick or the concert promoter had a cow Lindsey was touring the same time as the Mac and the new member also has dates scheduled. It IS the same thing because it shows and demonstrates a complete lack of compromise on the band's part. Which also brings another point. Is the touring only a small aspect as to why Lindsey was fired? Its not a coincidence IMHO that one band member refused to enter the studio with Lindsey. Its not honest to say this part of the equation had nothing to do with Lindsey getting fired.
I think it's both. His requests for the touring scheduling just went over her patience level. He probably put his foot down insisting he wanted to do his dates and she got annoyed/fed up/thought he was asking too much and snapped, putting her foot down aka 'him or me'.

I just feel badly for Lindsey for how this played out. I get that what he wanted was hard to work around but it must be so awful to see them toss you out like that over it. Especially considering he's put more actual effort into the band than anyone. He does most of the work behind the scenes and provides ALL the energy onstage.