View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Did You Miss Me [Kbco Studio C Sessions]

While browsing on Amazon today I saw this: Did You Miss Me [Kbco Studio C Sessions]. Where is this from, when was it recorded? OK edit: I also see Time Precious Time and Big Love are "Kbco Studio C Sessions". What is behind these?

I'm starting to realize that there are songs I've never heard with Lindsey on them and this bothers me greatly!! I mean, i think I've heard all the songs he is singing lead, but there are several songs where he is singing background vox only or even just playing guitar. Do we have a definitive list of this somewhere? I saw on Stevie's boards, someone was trying to put this together for her stuff.

I listened to Christine's 1984 album and heard Lindsey on there so clearly, but I am sure you all know those songs.

And here is something I am embarrassed as a fan to admit: Yesterday I only just heard "Make Me A Mask" for the first time!! I love the music, that is a sound that is soooo Lindsey, but i think I get why people aren't really into this song (which I saw on the Rumours boards)

Last edited by AbbiJoy78; 03-27-2013 at 11:59 AM.. Reason: found more info!