Thread: Solo 2022
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
So if things go well, pandemic wise, she will do these festivals. So there will be no Fleetwood Mac tour in 2022. If she works on another album or her miniseries on Rhiannon, the prospect of another Mac tour wouldn't be for a few more years. At that time, we are talking mid to late 70's and who knows if Neil or Mike would be available. I'm thinking we might have seen the last of Fleetwood Mac onstage unless it's Mick, Chris, John and Lindsey.

Stevie said these are her last youthful years and I'm thinking it will be all about her projects that she has wanted to do. I just hope we really see them come to fruition. Another 24K album, a book, the Rhiannon project. I can do without the constant touring.
Great post. I would differ with you in that FM could do a tour and she could squeeze in festival appearances. The festival setlist will probably be the one she played at the fairs and festivals in 2017 with a more sped up Show Them the Way... if that makes it since it may fall flat with a GA crowd, so it's not like she has to do long rehearsals and then production rehearsals.

Also, I don't think there would ever be an FM without Stevie that would have Lindsey in it.

I don't think Stevie is working on new songs. We knew when she was working on them in 2010 and 2014. The only thing we know she does now is collabs and appearances at festivals without new product.