View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
tanking.. is that what it is ??? if anyone's interested ticketmaster now selling seats for June 10 at The Meadowlands in the section i paid $$ 225 per ticket for - GET THIS - for $ 59.00 each and TWO FOR ONE !!! ... sit tight, by tomorrow maybe they will be paying folks to come so as to not embarass the bands !
Perhaps it was not such a good idea to have this kind of concert on a Thursday night, especially when the show starts at 4:30! I can see why Fleetwood Mac bailed- Mama doesn't get out of bed until after Oprah is finished.

In addition to the 2-for-1 deal, I saw front row seats in the top level of the stadium for $20. Wow. For a triple bill of arena-sized acts, that's pretty incredible- haven't seen ticket prices like that since the 80's. I mean, parking probably costs more than that. I would maybe consider checking this out if I only had some reassurance that Keith Urban was going on first and that I would have time to take public transit out to the stadium after work in time to catch some of the DC (supposedly there is a direct rail link from NY Penn??). It's a brand new stadium too, so that alone is worth checking out as well. Or would I rather stay home and watch the Real Housewives of New York City reunion? Decisions, decisions...