View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:57 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Just got in also from Mohegan Sun. I agree the show was even better than in March! Stevie was more animated and her songs seemed stronger. This time it was not a sold out show but the crowd was really into it and made for a great evening. I saw John McVie make a funny face at Stevie during Gold Dust Woman. It looked like he stuck his tongue out at her ...very funny. During Go Your Own Way about a dozen stage hands and staff stood off Stevie's side of the stage wearing halloween type masks and looked at her while grooving to the music. Stevie walked over and laughed. You could tell that end of tour hi jinks are going on. I was watching Stevie's monitor ( I was sitting directly behind the soundboard type thing) and it tells her every movement like GO TO TENT etc. I thought that was funny. Would she forget when to leave the stage?

She wore the reebocks with the leather leg warmers all night. I could care less if it makes her more comfortable. What makes me giggle is she has little sparkly gems glued on the front of them.

The show started early 7:45 or so and they were packing up the equipment off stage even while the encore was still going on. No Silver Springs which I always enjoy hearing when Stevie is in good voice, as she was tonight. I guess they must be in a hurry for the next stop.

Lindsey was terrific. He really is enjoying himself on this tour. Flawless guitar work and lots of guitar god antics. He sure feeds off the audience. During Stand Back He put his hand over his heart and mouthed "I need a little sympathy", as if trying to convince the audience! He received huge applause after many songs. However, he also needs to keep a guitar in his hands . During one of the songs (can't remember which) he wasn't playing and his hands were all a flutter, sort of distracting. I felt like screaming play that guitar!
LOL!!!
That's funny about the telepromtors and monitors telling her to "Go to Tent" ... LOL!!! I wonder if her ear-piece monitor said, "Take off tacky Leather Gloves and switch to Black wrist fingerless Gloves"...???
LOL!!!
Remember a few tours back, I believe it was on the 'Gold Dust' tour... and many were making fun of her wearing the hair curlers/rollers from the 60's... and all of her road crew and band showed up with hair curlers/rollers in their hair backstage... That's so funny...

Just hope Mick & John don't let her walk into a hotel room fool of chickens... Wink ~ ;-)

Donnie Wayne ~