View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I figured it had something to do with something Lindsey said. It’s as if she was blindsided by something sweet he said. It’s one of those ineffable Fleetwood Mac moments, I guess.

I saw Stevie with Fleetwood Mac once and she was intermittently quite visibly crying. It was quite odd because nobody could really figure it out. I think it was on the Santa Barbara campus — the makeup show they did on the Rumours tour. She’s an emotional lady and sometimes tightly strung. It’s what makes her the romantic songwriter she is. Thoughts?
watch the intro Lindsey speaks before the song. All about them and all that's gone between them. He says something about how he just wanted to do this for her.

She gets emotional during that, but it's harder to see.... but he makes a comment about it saying something along the lines of "She's mad now because I'm making it harder for her to sing this song" then he doesn't know when to stop and says, "It's ok just do the best you can" to her.

If you watch the footage of right after the song you can see them embrace and have some short conversation. Then she goes to the mic and talks about how sometimes as performers 'we get emotional, as you just saw'. Then talks about how much they appreciate fans and see you on the next tour etc etc.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 01-04-2024 at 11:56 AM..