View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
You mistook what I said. If it were JUST Peter getting together with Mick & John, I think the possiblility is EXTREMELY GOOD that it would happen.
Well, it has if you count that one track they did with Steve Miller on that Mayall album a few years back.
Quote:
But, if you add Lindsey Buckingham to the mix, the chances are greater that an astroid will destroy the earth in the next 48 hrs than to get Lindsey Buckingham & Peter Green in the same room jamming with Mick & John.
I think you could easily get the quartet in the same room jamming. Whether anything comes of it is another story.
Quote:
Not that there's any bad vibes between Mr. Buckingham & Mr. Green, I just don't see Lindsey having ANY interest whatsoever in being in that situation.
I don't know if I totally agree. If anything, I don't see Peter having the interest in working with Lindsey. Peter's the one who's basically said "aside from Mick and John, who else is there?" Which I thought was odd, as Christine was there, and really, he did more work with her on "Mr. Wonderful" than Jeremy, at least on his own songs. From everything I've ever read, Lindsey has only had glowing praise for Peter, and would probably welcome the chance to play with him. Lindsey's played with Billy, Rick, and Bob Welch, and has said less than glowing things about them.

THE Stephen Hopkins