View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustBoy View Post
Anyway, I’v got a pretty great audio recording of GDW. I wish I recorded the entire show, but I was so excited to be there, I could barely pull myself together for that one lol. I hope a complete bootleg of the show surfaces soon. For me, this was a dream come through.

GDW: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/z8oPD0zk1/
That is a great recording, thank you very much. I don't want to compare the cologne version to others right now, I felt that this one was special, both Alex and Andrea felt that too, we were in awe. Charismatic, hypnotic, totally crazy and totally professional. Stevie has her moments. We also found Sisters of the moon fantastic, but GDW was another level.

My friends did do photos and videos, but so far, they have difficulties to make them public. I don't like recording in a concert much, it distracts you from the experience.

I just stood there, trying to absorb it all and to be absorbed by it all, if that makes any sense. First time in months that I was really just happy, being in the moment. I'm not there still, but I know that somehow the concert will make my horrible year okay for me in retrospect. And that's not because I made a good video .