View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Had to post this... I am still in AC and about to check out of my hotel room right now, but earlier this morning while in line at a buffet line, a woman came up to me and asked if I went to the concert last night. I am wearing my SYW shirt with the faces on the front. I said yes I was at the show last night, she was too. Then she said... can I ask you something? I said yes.

The woman in line said... Are Stevie and Lindsey married? I chuckled a little and gave the woman a brief history. Then she said, do they think they did drugs? I laughed again and said yes but sober now.

Just thought I would share a little bit of FM experience I had this morning.

Damn, I want to go to another show and it just ended. Oh well.
I will search YouTube later on to see if any lucky person got any video.

I really can not say enough how much this show really ROCKED and Stevie seemed like her energetic self with lots of smiles and could tell they all were having such a wonderful fun time up there on stage.

The sound mix at the show was done so very well. The first part of the show was less muddy sounding than at the Washington DC show. Could also be where I was standing too, but it sounded so good.

I was worried that Stevie might come across as being lethargic or just not into it, but all my worries immediately subsided as soon as the show began and everyone up there gave 110 percent and they really were on FIRE.