Thread: 11-1 Pittsburgh
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default For Pittsburgh

Quite an interesting night. I think the biggest thing with this tour is that they seem to be enjoying the performances. That or they're really good at pretending to. This was the most loose feeling FM show I've seen yet. Hearing a set that is fairly different from any other tour was refreshing. I never thought I'd hear a song from Time and enjoy it. But it was lovely. And, yes, Christine was STANDING. She also started pulling on some of Stevie's microphone stand shawl strands at one point...more funny than anything but maybe they were having a moment.

I'm not much for sentiment, but the Landslide moment and Neil's dedication were something I hope lots of people get to see online. Kak, so sorry to hear that you're close to all of that. I hope your friend is doing the best they can be. It's just so awful. I have family and friends nearby that, thankfully, weren't affected. However, Pittsburgh never fails to amaze me with how resilient the people can be and how fiercely they come to the aid of others.

The band was playing great, Stevie and Christine sounded pretty damn good, and getting some guitar solos I couldn't hum note for note was nice. I hope there's more because I'd easily do this all over again.

(Kak, super jealous of the seats and those pictures you got. Thanks for posting the video in the other thread. I think this was right up there with the SYW show in my ranking of FM concerts.)