View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Relatively sober? I don't think so. I don't care what some link says. In these days almost every rock band played drunk and high on stage. We know that this time Mick and Stevie were losing control with their substance abuse. Stevie was so hot so she could mask it a bit more. I saw Stevie live on her solo tour only 1 year after this performance and she was so high she lost control of her performances some.
So I take any statement from her with a grain of salt claiming to be relatively sober at the US Festival. Yeah ok right
Glad to hear from someone who actually saw her live during those days. Knowing her substance abuse at that time, it was hard for me to believe she never lost it on stage.

And I always claim any of her statement with a grain of salt. She should learn to shut her mouth once in a while.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.