View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Where the hell is Genesis's "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway?" That's the double concept to end all double concept albums! "The Wall" isn't on there? No "Quadrophenia?" What a crock of ****! Oh yeah, "Tommy" too!

And why in flaming hell are Fleetwood Mac, Captain Beefheart, and The Stones way above The Beatles White ALbum? That is just rediculous. Something/Anything is full of filler and probably my least favorite album of Todd's. One thing is that I'm happy to see such a high placing for Mellan Collie...which in my opinion is the only album my generation got that ranks with the ambitious and intellegent 70's classics. New prog-rock band the Flower Kings have several double CD's that I like just as much, if not more than the 70's prog classics like Yes and Genesis. A band called Spocks Beard had a double concept album released within the last couple years called "Snow" which I thnk sucks but a lot of other prog fans really like it.

That is just a bull**** list they made for the hell of making a list. This is obviously from an American magazine.

Last edited by EricBliss12345; 02-29-2004 at 08:21 PM..