View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 12:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
just to fill in the timeline - if you look at the "2017 tour" thread, you will see that there's a talk about either FM 4 or at least Christine and Lindsey touring their new album in 2017. i really hope that happens - only in that case "EVERYONE will be happy including the band".

timeline fits - if they are about finished with the album, they should be able to put it out in spring 2017 and start the tour at the same time. they have the whole 2017 to tour it!

i'm glad to hear about possible Australian tour in 2017 for Stevie, that would make above even more feasible. there's no reason for the band to sit out the whole 2017.
Yes, (i didn't explain myself well) FM 4some should release their music asap, like early next year, then a smallish tour behind their new album mid 2017, while Stevie does her solo shows.. she likes to come here around middle of Nov, so gives the rest of Mac plenty of time to do something between now and then.. A few pro's and con's, and bit of weighing up to do, i wish them luck