View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 08:11 AM

My wish list would include a Buckingham Nicks song and one of the older Christine tunes, maybe Spare Me A Little Of Your Love, and be heavy on the Tango songs in honor of the anniversary and consequent reissue. I think that there's a good possibility Seven Wonders will make its appearance again, as well as Everywhere and Little Lies. I would like for Lindsey to pull out the title track or even Caroline but I'm not holding my breath. I would like them to retire some of their obligational songs like Dreams, Rhiannon, Don't Stop etc. (and also Stand back for that matter) to make room for something new but I know they probably won't. The never before performed tracks that I'd like to hear in place of some of the above mentioned are:

I Don't Want to Know
Tango in the Night
Caroline
Big Love (studio version)
Crystal
That's Alright

I don't know if a Buckingham McVie song would be performed but ultimately I think it wouldn't make much sense since those dates are sandwiched right in the middle of other dates of the Buckingham McVie tour, but in a perfect world it'd be nice to hear Stevie harmonize to one of them.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 04-18-2017 at 08:41 AM..