View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 05:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
I was actually there, a longtime fan who bought TiTN the day it came out. Talked about it with friends and other fans, heard opinions, formed my own. Saw the charts, peoples reaction to the video, compared it with the reactions to the other FM singles. It was IMPORTANT to me. So honestly, I am pretty sure that my opinion is more relevant than some random dude's.
Well I wasn't actually speaking about my fathers opinion on the song at all, I just said that he was familiar with it so that to me was a sign of how popular the album and those songs were on the radio then. When it came to opinions on the song, I was indeed referring to other fans but thank you anyways for referring to him as some random dude, it's very polite of you.

Either way I don't care, you're perfectly entitled to your opinion and to your own likes and dislikes, I just hate when people act like their opinions and tastes are fact or more important than those of others, because no they're not. And I'm no longer interested in arguing with someone on the internet over this. I hope you have a nice day.