View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I certainly hope you're right.

ETA: this photographer who knows Campbell and has taken some photos for Petty... He may know his stuff with regard to what is happening now (although I hope he doesn't) but I went back and read his posts on that fan group. He is trashing Lindsey by saying he has insider sources who say Lindsey is awful to work with and all this other stuff. He eats up everyone eagerly asking for his insider knowledge, which he's happy to provide. He's also getting really pissed off when people dare question him. He's coming off as a lame pseudo-insider trying to feel like a big man by going to a fan page where he will get "oohs" and "aahs" for any "scoops" he shares. I don't think he knows half as much about Lindsey as he pretends.

That doesn't mean this isn't true; he is just the type to come running to a fan page to share something he heard in order to look important. It just means he's not as high up on the food chain as I first thought, that he likely did not hear this firsthand from Campbell or even secondhand, and that we should take that into consideration.

Last edited by sodascouts; 04-08-2018 at 04:20 PM..