View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
Just as I thought the abuse garbage is rearing its head on social media. Instagram user named Stevienicksnation (not sure of the exact username) made a posy under the tusk tour video clip of him talking about the incident they bring up where he threw a guitar at SN on stage and then add why wasn't he fired then. I can only imagine what the Facebook groups are like.
it's been a goal of the chiffon cult, among others led by that teenager from England (with his stevienicksnation pages) for more than a year now. he's cutting out and highlighting parts that suit his narrative.

but actually this doc is very balanced and makes it very clear that what chiff cult has been pushing is a lie. if violent behavior is something that precludes people from being in today's version of FM, John would be the first one to be thrown out (i was actually surprised how much of his violent drunken behavior they aired, but i guess makes sense in doc about Christine), and Stevie would be thrown out together with Lindsey because the 2 of them were always fighting and screaming at each other. so much so that in 1987, Christine was yelling after them to get out of her house if they intend to kill each other.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"